Saturday, July 26, 2008

Why the hell can't I be there?


Why can't I be on this beach right now?
I'm currently awaiting a bed at a certain hospital that is really busy! I'm personally not waiting for a bed (mind you sometimes I think I should be comitted to the psych ward) I'm waiting for my patient to get a bed.
I decided to write a blog about the places that I would like to be right now, rather than being stuck here at the hospital.
I would rather be
A) at home doing nothing
B) at a local bar drinking some sort of beer or fancy cockatil
C) on said beach pictured above learning how to surf...or roll joints with only one hand....(ha ha ha)
Look at this picture....why can't I work down there?
Well come to think of it if I were to work in some tropical island I would be drunk 95% of the time!!
I just thought I would waste my time writing this post, and hopefully you reading this will daydream about the places you wish to visit or live....
wether it's pipe dreaming or not....
My horoscope the other day (one which I rarely read) said actually instead of pipe dreaming....DO IT! Do the crazy shit you normally wouldn't do!
Well I should end this pointless blog because now that we have a bed...i'm now going to do a bogus transfer of a patient to Hamilton.....
Does Hamilton have a beach like this one??
lets hope so...

No comments: