Friday, July 11, 2008

My new Favorite Blog




Ya'll have to check out this blog....not supposed to be funny at all, just someone writing about her everyday life, but the pictures and limited word usage is simply divine! I laughed so freakin hard....


look i'm not saying my blog is anything to write home about, it's an outlet I use when i'm bored. However this blog is something to be had.



Maybe i'm the only one who thinks this is funny, but I reccomend you take a boo, and let me know what you think.

I've included some pictures from this women's blog for your enjoyment.


Here is a taste of Mrs. B's poetry enjoy;


The fox went out on a chilly night

Prayed to the moon to give him light

For he had many miles to go that night

Before he reached the town-o


Just brilliant mrs B simply brilliant!


2 comments:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

People with blogs like that just take way too many pictures, in my opinion. Pictures, especially, of the most inane things! TOO MANY PICTURES!!!

Barb said...

Hi, I'm the 'limited word usage' person of the blog. How did you find it? I found yours by checking my address on google. Amazing what one finds!

I teach 8th graders so I guess it would be pretty hilarious to many. I try to keep my students reading by putting ridiculous pictures and ideas on it. Of course, the ones in the pictures might find them interesting or memorable (or not) and easy to get to.

Still, thanks for finding it. I guess this is a case of bad publicity is better than none. Yes?
Or, no?