Friday, June 6, 2008

Scariest movie

Well after what has been a busy night, we (my partner and I) have finally been granted some "down time".

After I settle into the lazy boy with my Tim Horton's tea (that was made wrong) I choose a movie that apparently has gotten rave reviews. The movie is 1408 with my favorite John Cusack playing the main character.
This writer checks into a haunted room....#1408.

Let me preface this by giving you a wee bit of insight into my life and my thoughts on scary movies. If at any time in, any movie a scary child or better yet a scary dead child appears....that movie is finished for me. In seeing said scary/dead/ghost child I have already shat my pants at that point the movie will no longer be "fun" for me to watch.

So after that rant...you can obivously see where this is going. As I blog this my partner continues to watch #1408, and continues to give me updates on all the goings on in room 1408.

so my thoughts....if you don't like scary movie's.....don't watch this little gem....just like I won't be.

holy shiatsu massage batman!

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

--- 1408 is a movie that i own AND adore. it's good shit... and not the kind you leave in your undergotchies from fright.