Saturday, June 28, 2008

Napolean Dynamite


Serisouly.....

So initally this movie was a little lame and I didn't think it was funny at all.....

however after a few wobbly pops...I enjoyed it thouroughly.

REALLY funny~!

Anyone reading this needs to take time out of there schedule and watch this little bit of wonder. Perhaps it may take one or two tries to appreciate this materpiece....but trust me it will come.

The music in itself will take you back to your Grandmother's basment, complete with a year supply of Burt Bacharach records and organ melodies.

This is to all the people who draw made up animals ( such as the 'liger') and who throw 10 ounce steaks in anger, will love this movie and will agree with me that an oscar nod isn't to far away.

4 comments:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

Believe it or not, the liger is actually a real animal. I found out about this last year on my annual Toronto Zoo outing. I was beyond wide eyed and awestruck by this discovery.

Meaghan said...

--- i will never watch this movie. ps - i didn't know you had a blog... tres exciting.

krista zee said...

i like your sleeves.
Their real big.

Paul said...

You're such an IDIOT...GOD!!

Erin's blog is poppin', all the boyz be talkin'.