Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Drunk by yourself.


I am currently enjoying some teen time....a moment of time that i take for myself.
This may for some of you, involve some sweatpants, chips and a good movie.
I myself enjoy taking a day off, watching some TV (either Global or CTV since those are the only channels I get with my rabbit ears), and thoroughly enjoy a nice glass (or four) of red wine.

Tonight I figured why not, why not drink by myself.
I don't feel like venturing out of my humble abode. I am "hunkered down" in my lulu lemon sweats (how chic), my multitude of pillows and as mentioned before my wine.

I never realized how getting drunk by yourself can be a grand old time. I can have as many glasses as I want without the bar tender giving me a certain look (probably thinking "fuckin alcoholic") , I can eat however,whatever and whenever I want. I can mow a big bac in the typical drunk fashion of mashing it into your gob. Think of it...you too can achieve this goal and as an added bonus of drinking by yourself you don't have to worry about embarrassing yourself or your peers...

I am currently enjoying a cheap....wait...less expensive bottle, I mean glass of Yellow Tail. I am big fan of their merlot, but i'm not impartial to the shiraz every now and again.

As you can tell, it has taken me a long while to actually write this blog. It has been a great time waster...it has involved me using the washroom twice, pouring another glass of wine and possibly going to have a smoke that I lit at the wrong end because i'm intoxicated.

This is mint....I can't wait to do this again.
Thank you for taking the time to enjoy with me.
Later...i'm most likely going to go and try to light another smoke...then pass out.
I LOVE my life!!

2 comments:

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

Erin, jesus god please drunk-alone-blog more often so I can laugh by myself alone at home whilst pouring myself a glass-uh-the sweet schtuff!

p.s. remember in Germany: Snitchel. HAHAH SNITCHEL

Meaghan said...

You've just inspired me to have my own little teen time. Except that my family is home. Should be embarrassing and yet, awesome. I'll try and blog about it.